WHO AM I
STUDENT IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING
Graduate from a DUT Informatique (2-year university diploma in computer science), I am starting studies overseas in information technology engineering. I have acquired many technical skills in web design and software design. I like to work on the front-end to optimize the user experience.
• I am organized, methodical and have strong organizational skills
• I have a good time management skill and I am punctual.
New technologies Boston Dynamics, Google, Tesla, ...
Aerospace SpaceX, ESA, Blue Origin, ...
Competitive games Overwatch, Rocket League, Smash Bros, ...
Film directors Spielberg, Lucas, Tarantino, ...
Since Autumn 2019 // Bachelor of Information Technology Engineering
École de Technologie Supérieure - Montréal, Québec, Canada
Double diploma DUETI - L3 SCeM from the University of Savoy
2 course sessions 1 internship session Java IT Engineering Physics Mathematics
2019 // DUT Informatique (2-year university diploma in computer science)
University of Savoy - IUT Annecy, France
Since January 2020 // Analyst-Programmer
Internship realised as part of the Bachelor of Information Technology Engineering at Centris in Montreal, Canada
- Integrate the OpenID Connect authentication protocol in the company's suite of applications
- Develop the middleware enabling communication between the solutions and the database
- Configure the security headers of the web pages for the company's applications
4 months full-time C# Git Azure DevOps ASP.NET OpenId Connect Security headers
2019 // Web developer
Internship realised as part of DUT Informatique at ilem Group in Geneva, Switzerland
- Synchronize and format data to automatize the management of the company's job offers
- Develop interfaces and integrate WordPress page masks for the website from models
- Migrate servers hosting websites
- Produce an internship report and make a presentation
2018 // Multi-purpose cashier
Summer student job for Promocash Morzine, France
2 months full-time Greeting customers Preparing orders Maintening shelves
- Azure DevOps75
2018-2019 // Tutored project for the DUT Informatique
Project realised for the LISTIC research laboratory at Annecy, France
Develop a tool that allows experts to annotate data (images, videos, graphs, etc.) in order to train a neural network.
- Conceive a web interface with the Laravel Framework
- Elaborate specifications and carry out regular follow up
- Manage a database including user data
- Implement the solution at the customer's location
TRUST ON ME
International Coordinator for the IT Department of IUT Annecy
English Teacher for professional communication
© 2020 • François RICHARD • All rights reserved